Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Brandywine Festival of the Arts 50th Anniversary

BFA has come and gone. I have to start working on art for next year!

It was a great experience for me and I signed up for the same space for next year. The guys on either side of me were super. I was in the international area with Bobby the photographer from Jamaica on one side and Brian Yung from Hong Kong on the other. Our spot was incredible providing great shade and we were in front of the live music (awesome acts). It was loud enough to have impact, but you could hold conversations.

Lots of traffic on a beautiful day 1. Sold two paintings, Oxford Cottage and Canoe. Gave away lots of cards and had some nibbles on commissions. It rained on day 2, but ended up ok for the second half of the day.

I also painted the Mustang Dune painting on site. Live painting is fun.

I have some good thoughts for next year and hopefully will do some prints for sale as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment